Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Big Girl Panties

It's time to pull on my big girl panties and be a grown up.

I need to get my act together, stop spending so much time online, and watching tv, and more time cleaning and getting things done around the house.

My house is a disaster, and Master has just agreed to let us (DD, he and I) sign up to possibly be a host family for an exchange student.  Two weeks during the summer.

Not sure if they do a home inspection, I wouldn't be surprised if they did, but if they did it today, they would find my house a mess.

I am working on a list, both things that have to be done on a regular basis, and things that need to be done once (like recaulking the bathtub).

I plan to do a bunch of it this weekend, and then maintain it.  The biggest problem will be DD's room, which makes the rest of the house look clean and organized.  Normally I don't care, but she wants to have a sleep over for her birthday next weekend, and then, if we get to, the exchange student will have her room for the two weeks, and DD will be in the library room.

SO, tomorrow, despite my busy schedule, I will be putting on my big girl panties, and getting shit done.  Time to start behaving like a grown up!

No comments:

Post a Comment