Friday, May 4, 2012

Fresh Air

Both literally and figuratively.

All the windows are open in the house, and there is a nice cool breeze blowing through the house.  It's nights like this that I sleep so well!  I can't wait to crawl into bed.

It's also the weekend, and Master will be home all weekend with me.  At least, once he gets home tonight (tomorrow).  It will be so nice to have some time with him, without too many other commitments.  And, the commitments we do have are DD involved, so it's a family thing anyway!

And, today was my last day at work at the old branch.  I will say, other than one person, I won't really miss that branch at all.  There are just too many people only worried about themselves and not how the branch is run, or helping each other.  It will be so nice to be done with that.

I'm still not sure how everything will work with me being full time, but it's what's got to be done for our family right now, so I will do it.  And we will make it work.  I'm just going to miss Master soo much!

Well, I should be off to bed.  Master mentioned ropes and whips this weekend, so here's hoping for some excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment