Monday, May 14, 2012

12 Years Ago

Twelve years ago today, I spent 22 out of 24 hours in labor.  From 2 am, until 3 am the following day, I was in labor.  Then my wonderful baby girl was born.

Tomorrow she will be 12.

I can't believe how quickly she has grown.  She is becoming quite the individual.  She is smart, funny, quirky, loving, caring, and wonderful.

She is autistic, and with each passing year she is learning to deal with, and handle, more and more.  Now, most people wouldn't even know, for the most part.

She is one of my best friends, and goes with me almost everywhere.  I have been able to do so many things, and meet so many people because of her.

I can't wait to see where the next 12 years take her, she will be 24 then, and I'm sure, doing so many wonderful things!

I love my girl!  And I thank God every day for blessing me with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment