Sunday, December 11, 2011

When did that happen?

When did I become an adult?  I don't remember it happening, and I still feel like the same person (pretty much) as I did when I was 16.  I can be responsible, but I don't want to.  Then again, I wonder how many adults DO want to be responsible.  How many people would much rather just play, have fun, than work and such.

I also have a daughter on the verge of becoming a teen ager, and I hate that!  She is 11, but I swear to God she is already PMSing, and her moods are getting to be not so great.  I had a talk with her today, after my sister mentioned that she noticed a bit of an attitude from her.  I'm hoping that will help for a little while.

But I'm realizing I do need to suck it up, and start doing more, as much as I don't want to.

I'm thinking about making a list, of 52 things to do this year, one for each week.  Either a new habit, or something that I've been putting off for far too long.  I think it's a good idea, and for the rest of this year, I'll work on making the list.  It won't be in any certain order, but I WILL do 1 thing each week.  Be it starting a new habit, or just something getting done.

Here's to being a grown up in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment