Wednesday, December 21, 2011

REALLY????

WHY!!!  Why is my daughter sick this close to Christmas.  Poor thing, last week had the sniffles.  Didn't think much of it, the weather keeps bouncing up and down, from the 20's to the 50's, and back again. I was sniffly myself, but felt fine otherwise.  Sunday night, had tickets to Cirque Dreams.  Went with a friend and DD's friend.  At intermission DD started crying, and she was burning up.  Needless to say we came home.  She stayed home sick the last two days, fever, runny nose, cough, and today a huge cold sore showed up on her lip.  She was taking a shower tonight, and ended up puking all over the bathroom.  She went to bed at 9, and by 9:20 she was sawing logs.  I scrubbed down the bathroom (and a good portion of the house, which I will finish tomorrow).  I'm hoping, for many reasons, that she will wake up tomorrow feeling better, but we will see.  I want to make plans, shit, we already have plans.  But now I feel like I'm holding my breath.  I don't know how she will be by then, and I have no clue if Master or I will come down with this.  It's making it's rounds, stupid people come into work sick all the time, and one of my co-workers was out sick today too.  Thank God I have tomorrow off.  I need to get back to taking my Vitamin C daily!

Praying for a healthy Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment