Monday, December 19, 2011

Pantie free day!

So, on Master's days off, I have a few special rules.  One is my hair must be down (he has allowed me to put it up on a few super hot days) and NO panties.

Originally, I thought that this would just make easier play access on days he was home, especially when I wasn't working.  To be honest, he hasn't really taken advantage of that, but I have discovered a few pleasant side effects from not wearing panties.

It has caused me to be much much more aware of my pussy.  I smell it.  At work, I have to crouch down to get my rolled coin, or on occasion for other things, I can't bend at the hips, it would make me dizzy, so when I need something low, I crouch, with my legs spread.  And boy, can I smell my pussy when I do that.  I have also discovered, I like the way my pussy smells.  Most of the time anyway.  I don't like the way it smells during my period, or right after my period.  But, like today, in the middle of my cycle, I find it to be a pleasant smell.

I am also aware how wet I get.  I'm not sure if it's because I'm aware that I'm pantiless, or if it's always that wet, and my panties normally absorb it, but I am wet most of the day.  Thankfully, not pants soaking wet, or running down my legs wet, but wet enough that I went to the bathroom a few times a day just to make sure my period hadn't started.

I wear pants most of the time, but on the occasions I do wear skirts, knee length skirts especially, I am also much more aware of how I move, how I sit, etc.  I'm not a lady like person.  I sit either Indian style, or with my legs spread, it's how I'm comfortable.  I rarely have my legs crossed, unless it's at the ankle.  But when I wear skirts with no panties I am very careful how I move, how I sit, getting in and out of the car, and don't get me started about going up stairs!!!!

I enjoy pantie free days, I wouldn't mind if Master requested it more often, but I'm not sure I could do it full time.  Maybe one day, we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment