Saturday, December 17, 2011

Almost, but not quite!

I'm a procrastinator.  It's one of the things I hate about myself.  I would get so much more done, and probably have more time to unwind and relax, if I would just get my shit done to begin with instead of putzing around.  I got home from work a little before 1:30, had lunch, and took a nap.  Now, I did need the nap, and it was only about 30 minutes, and it totally helped, but then I basically played games on Facebook the rest of the night.  I did get the house tidy, and I did help DD work on her room a little while, which is almost done, and I did get the chinchilla cage cleaned and the basement floor swept.  But, here I am, at 10:45, with more on my list todo.  Granted, I will have time to do it tomorrow, but, if I had it all done today, tomorrow could have been a blow off day totally.

I need to work on that in the new year, along with many other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment