Monday, December 12, 2011

7 is the magic number

Not 3 (for all you Schoolhouse Rock fans out there!)

Last week I was dragging ass all week.  I was trying to figure out why, and, while I know, part of it was due to being that time of the month, it was because I was only getting 6 hours of sleep.  I have also in the past, gotten TONS of sleep, and still dragged my ass.  But last night, I was in bed by 11, got up at 6, and got tons of stuff done before and at work.  I would have gotten more done before I crashed, but DD had her school Christmas Concert tonight, so we spent most of the evening dealing with that.

But now I have a problem.  I'll use tonight as an example.

Master is home, now, I could go to bed at 11, and get up tomorrow at 6 and get tons of stuff done around the house, cause I don't have to be at work till 11am.  BUT!  We were planning on fooling around.  Which would be fine, but Master is asleep.  Now, if I do stay awake, I could go back to bed for a while once DD goes to school, but then I'll get less done tomorrow.  I also don't know if 7 broken hours of sleep will work as well.

Anyway.  I got "good" news today at work.  They hired another teller.  So I'm going to be back to actual part time hours, instead of 36 hour weeks.  Don't get me wrong, I don't mind working, and I LOVE the paychecks, but I feel like I'm not able to get a damned thing done around the house.  And I don't get any time with Master, which sucks.  Like tonight.  It's time like these when I struggle with being a submissive, cause with out connecting with my Master, I feel lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment