Friday, December 23, 2011

Bring it ON!

I am officially ready for Christmas.

The gifts are bought, and wrapped.  The gifts from Santa, and stocking stuffers are set and hidden.  Groceries for our contribution to holiday parties are bought and ready to make.

Now I'm waiting for the other shoe to fall.

DD has been sick, thankfully, she is getting better.   Still sniffly, still coughing, still has a nasty cold sore on her lip, but she is getting better.

Friends and their families are sick.

Co-Workers are sick.

Not to mention the endless line of customers that come in complaining of being sick.

I'm just waiting to catch it.  I'm praying it will be after Christmas.

BUT!  If it's not, if God decides I am to be sick for Christmas, I am ready, my daughter and my Master will have a good Christmas, my sister and her husband will get gifts.  And to me, that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment