Thursday, December 15, 2011

Feeling on the Ball!

I like days like today.  While I didn't do everything I intended (like cleaning the Chinchilla cage), I am feeling more on top of things and positive.  I wish I knew what made the difference, why some days I feel like everything is good, I am in control, things are going to be ok, and why other days I feel like the world is caving in, everything is out of control, and gloom and doom.  I know part of it is sleep.  Other than that, I'm not sure.

I am looking forward to tomorrow.  I SHOULD be able to get my Christmas shopping done, I work a short shift, and Master has the day off!  We will be going out to dinner as a family, and I'm not sure what else.  I know sex is on the agenda as well, and THAT is something to look forward to!

I need to start blogging earlier in the evening. I'm sleepy, and heading to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment