Thursday, April 3, 2014

Therapy

So, I met with my therapist for the first time today, and I'm apprehensive.

He's older, like probably in his 60's, it's a male, which, whatever, and he's foreign. Not that there is anything wrong with any of that, but I wonder about communication issues.

On the plus side, he was very positive, he is going to look into my meds, see if they need to be changed, or increased, he said my depression is caused by all my anxiety, which I have a lot of.  And he wants to work with me on my anxiety.

At the same time, I felt skeptical of some of the stuff he was saying, things like, every job is a sales job, even if you don't think it is, being a mom is a sales job.  I guess.....

I go back next week, and we'll see what happens then.  I did cry a lot, but that didn't surprise me.  

I'm having anxiety right now, which I hate.  I'm waiting to hear back from Master, and reality tells me he's just busy at work, but my anxiety is in the back of my mind whispering, he's mad at you, you did something wrong and he's pissed, etc. etc.  It sucks.

I'm thinking about calling in sick to work tomorrow, but we shall see, that's what I'm waiting to hear back from Master about.


No comments:

Post a Comment