Saturday, April 12, 2014

Good day

Today was a very very good day.

I did half to work, but to me, Saturday's don't really count as work, they are far more laid back, only a short day, and slower.  Then the kiddo and I got our geek on, at a comic book show, and a comic book store.

I spent the rest of the evening working on my scarf and reading my new Walking Dead comics.

Tomorrow, more of the same.  I need to finish this scarf, like two weeks ago, so I will be plugging away at that, I really should do some house work, so I MIGHT do that, and I will be reading more Walking Dead FOR SURE!

I also need to make a resume so I can start looking for a new job.  Something I really need to do, especially after the crap that happened at the meeting on Thursday.

On another good note, looks like we are going to have a thunderstorm tonight, and I LOVE thunderstorms!  I should sleep really good tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment