Friday, April 4, 2014

Playing hooky

I called in sick to work today.

I wasn't sick.

It is amazing to me how not being at work can make such a huge difference in my attitude.  I'm in a great mood today, I washed my bedding and got some cleaning done around the house, and did a lot of crocheting, which I plan to do all weekend, I need to get this last scarf done.

Once the scarf is done, I plan to try to write.  I'm torn between a bunch of short stories, all which would be erotica, or one of the many ideas I have for a novel.  I really need to focus on this dream.  It's a dream I've had since I was about 12, of being a writer.  I am pretty sure I could do it, if I would just set down and do it.

And I will, I will do it.  Come hell or high water.  I have to at least try.

No comments:

Post a Comment