Saturday, April 5, 2014

So good

Today was GREAT!  I helped a friend run her Mom2Mom sale, and then spent the rest of the day at home alternating between crocheting my scarf, and cleaning the house.  I did a half hour of one, then a half hour of the other, and kept repeating until about an hour ago, when I decided to knock off my blogging and emails to Master, but I'll do the same thing tomorrow, and will hopefully get a lot of stuff done around the house!

It's amazing how great I feel, by having a 3 day weekend, with really no plans.  I am so looking forward to sleeping as late as I want tomorrow.

Plus, on the advice of a friend, I did an online search for therapists in my area, which I did, because I really don't want to go back to the one I went to last week.  Anyway, during my search I found the therapist that I went to about 14 years ago when I have having anger issues, I sent her an email requesting an appt, so I'm excited and hopeful about it!  I was really comfortable with her last time, and she is in the city I live in, and takes my insurance, so, YEA!!!

I was so worried that I wouldn't feel this good again, but I still have hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment