Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Overwhelmed

Rough day at work, too much stuff to do, here and at home, I can't focus on any of it, feel like I'm drowning, and I'm a failure.  I'm so tired and I need to get so much stuff done, in such little time.  How do people do it?  I can barely keep up with the basics!  Is it something wrong with me?

I don't want to be tired all the time, I don't want to be down all the time.  I want to be happy, I want to have energy and be able to do things, I want to have time to do the things I need to so, and want to do.

I know, I sound like a broken record.  I don't know what else to say.

I'm going to try my best to start writing tonight, at 10 pm, in the mean time, I have to work on other things, and hopefully get stuff done.

Although, to be honest, I just want to crawl into bed and go to sleep, maybe I'll do that instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment