Saturday, August 20, 2011

Something to look forward to!

So, this past week, we have upped things a bit. I'm asking permission for more things, I am calling Him Sir or Master in private (or at least trying to, will post about that another time) and Daddy or Babe in public.  And our sex life has been kicked up a notch or two.  So, I'm on day one of a four day weekend.  Master is working tonight, and tomorrow, but he also has Monday and Tuesday off, so we are going to have some fun, both family and private.  Today we picked up the one car that just got fixed (and cost us way too much money), and we went to church as a family, DD was on Altar server duty.  Tomorrow DD and I are going with our friends (my BFF and her daughter) to the local Art Museum, and then Monday and Tuesday are FAMILY days!  We are going to go to the water park one day, and then no idea the other day, maybe some back to school shopping.  But, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights....there is going to be some FUN being had in our bedroom!  I can't wait.  And I am going to be more diligent about calling him Master and Sir in private!  (Again, will post about that later)  but for now, I wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment