Friday, August 5, 2011

A new step

Master and I are on different schedules, mainly because of work.  He works nights, I work days.  He works weekends, and 5 days a week, I work mainly weekdays, and only 3-4 days a week.  We also have a wonderful daughter, who is off of school for the summer.  Therefore, there doesn't leave much time for any sex or play.

For a while now, I've been telling Master that I would love it if he would wake me up for sex.  Either when he got home from work, or when he wakes up from his naps (if he his home his naps usually fall from 10pm till about midnight or so).  But up until now, he has never done so.  I know that he wants me to get my sleep, and that is his decision when we have sex, so I am ok with that.  (Plus I can be cranky sometimes  when I'm woken up.)

He has a pulled hamstring, so he woke me up at 3:30 to put on some of the medication that helped earlier in the evening.  I did so, with out a problem, and then crawled back into bed, expecting to go back to sleep.

I was VERY pleasantly surprised when that was not on the agenda!

I'm not going to go into great detail here, I'm not ready to do that yet, maybe in the future.  But he was very demanding with me, I LOVED it!  I don't know exactly what caused it, but I wish I did, cause I would make sure it happened more often.

He also ordered me not to get up early this morning, since I didn't have to be to work till later in the morning, which I happily obeyed as well.  My email from him this morning was very to the point, "Domish"  as well, which is also out of the norm.

I am a happy little slave girl this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment