Thursday, January 24, 2013

Strange

It's strange how things affect me, how some days one thing can bother me, and another day it won't.  I don't know what it is that makes the difference.

I think it's the glimmer of hope, the fact that I see that small sparkle on the horizon, a glimpse of things yet to come, small though they may be right now, they are signs of bigger and better things yet to come.

Tomorrow I get to work at the other branch, which, while they are short staffed, I still will have an easier time of it.  Plus I'll get to go home for lunch, which is a nice thing.

I have the whole weekend off, I am "running" a 5k Saturday, and then Sunday I will do nothing.

I'm considering asking Master if we can do a day where we can turn off all technology.  Funny thing is, I think it would be hardest for me to do.

Getting tired, off to watch more American Horror Story, we are catching up on our shows tonight, it's been a great way to spend the evening together.

No comments:

Post a Comment