Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Better day

So, I was in a better mood today, but poor DD was not.  She sobbed all morning while getting ready for school, I let her stay home today.  She's a smart girl, missing a day won't hurt her, and she seems to be in much better spirits tonight.  I miss spending time with her, I hate working full time, but I have to do what I have to do, so it is what it is, I just need to learn to spend more time with her when we can.

Some changes are taking place in the workplace, I'm going to apply for a higher position, but if I don't get it, I may not have my job anymore, I don't know what is going to happen, I'm hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst.  The one change that happened so far is, in my opinion, for the better, I can only hope that things continue that way.

Two more days and I have the weekend off, can't wait to sleep in and have family time.

Plus Master said we may be able to go sex toy shopping when we get our tax return back.  Now I REALLY want his W2 to come in!

No comments:

Post a Comment