Friday, January 25, 2013

No Spring Chicken

Damn I'm tired.  Master and I stayed up and caught up on some of our shows, Haven and American Horror Story, it was a great evening.  But I'm paying for it today, I'm sooo freaking tired.

It amazes me that I used to be able to stay up till all hours of the night, and then get up two hours later and work all day.  Now, I could go to bed at 8, get up at 8 and still be tired.

Tomorrow I run a race, I don't think I'll be doing much running, I'm old and tired, sore.  Plus it's freaking cold!  After tomorrow, I'm going to rest for a while, and then, especially once it warms up, I'll start back from scratch, going slow, little at a time, building up to longer runs, so I am not always sore like now.

I can't wait for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment