Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Lost that loving feeling

For everything.

I swear I may be suffering from depression. But I feel like there is nothing I can do about it.  We have no insurance and no money.  We are skipping paying bills to have money to buy gas to get me to work, that is how little money we have.

So, there is nothing I can do as far as seeking professional assistance.

I don't want to have sex anymore, I don't want to read, write, play games, do anything anymore, I don't want to have play time with Master anymore.

The only thing I am able to do most days is get to work, and I think that takes all of the energy I can muster to do.  And I feel like I am barely doing my job most days.

I'm burned out.  I need a break, I need things to go my way for once.

I am so sick of working, it was bad enough when I went back to work to help out with the bills so we could catch up on our debt, but then Master got laid off in June, and now we don't even have enough money for our basic bills.  I don't know what to do.  I'm so tired and frustrated all the time, all I do when I am home is eat, and lay in bed, watch tv and sleep.

I don't like feeling this way, but I don't know what to do to feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment